Why I Like Living in Melbourne More Than Any Other City


Life in Melbourne is very peaceful. To be frank, I never wanted to move to Melbourne 5 years back. I had spent half of my life in Adelaide and moving to Melbourne was like playing poker. You never know what cards you are gonna get but still, I took the risk and relocated to Melbourne. It was a big decision which was going to change my compete for lifestyle and I had to start from scratch to earn my bread. But by God's grace, I got a job at the local pub my second day in Melbourne. I had previously worked with many Adelaide Pubs and had a great reputation as a bartender. 

My Job As A Bartender



On the day of joining, I had no idea what welcome  I was going to get to the new pub, new city. Still, I took the risk and started working as if I belonged to Melbourne. It worked pretty well as the customers accepted me the way I was and it was all fun. Laughing, making cocktails, showing my moves 😃 and so much that too on my first day. I never felt I was new in Melbourne. But the journey to Melbourne was never this easy. I was sitting in my apartment in Adelaide and looked around. I was not moving alone, I had my whole house to move with me. I started packing and in a while, it came to me that I was not having packing material and not enough tools to dismantle my furniture. I love playing the piano and that's why I gifted one to myself. I looked at the piano and I felt as if the piano was looking back at with me with a question "Can you move a piano alone ?"".Soon I realized it was next to impossible. I need some expert help to make the move. 

So I started looking for removalists in Adelaide when I came across CBD Movers. I found their no. online and called them to share my moving concerns. 


The support team member on the other side listened to me patiently and explained why moving house requires help from the professional removalists.

Hiring Removalists For Interstate Move

I booked them that instant and the next day a team of moving experts came to my place to analyze the items so that they can plan a removal strategy accordingly. As it was an interstate move it came with challenges of its own. On the day of moving, I sat at one side looking at experts dismantling my furniture, packing it flawlessly & in no time they loaded the items carefully one by one with a check-list which comprised of all of my items. I never knew I was the owner of so much stuff. After reaching Melbourne, the movers brought all the items up, helped with the unpacking, had a lunch with me and assisted in placing the furniture in the required places. 




Now after 5 years in Melbourne, I feel I was always a part of Melbourne. I found love here and got engaged last year. 

So the end of the story is "My move to Melbourne was a correct decision. I learned the most important thing - Home is where the heart is"

Comments

  1. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    Your Name:...............
    Your Country:...............
    Your Occupation:...............
    Loan Amount Needed:...............
    Loan Duration...............
    Monthly Income:...............
    Your Telephone Number:.....................
    Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment